FIRST IMPRESSIONS – CREATE LASTING IMPRESSIONS
SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO TO HELP MAKE YOUR HOME MORE PRESENTABLE
It makes sense that when you make the decision to sell your home, achieving the best possible outcome can be achieved by making sure the presentation of your home is terrific on the day… Make it as inviting as possible by adding special touches will make sure your home will stand out from the rest!
Here are a few simple suggestions to add value to your home:
- Removing clutter from around the home will give the living areas a feeling of space.
- Clean the windows, curtains, pelmets and venetian blinds of all dust and grime.
- Clean out leaves, weeds and dead branches or plants from garden beds.
- Keep the lawns edged and mowed prior to an open house.
- Clean power points, door handles and light switches of any dirt and finger marks.
- Place flowers in living areas to give a fresh smell and colour on the day.
- Keep pets away from the home during an open and remove any pet food or bowls.
- Allow natural light to come through the home by opening up the blinds and curtains.
- Replace low wattage light bulbs in darker areas and make sure all light bulbs are working.
- Remove large furniture – bulky furniture will make the rooms look smaller.
- Use clean and crisp bedspreads.
- Re-organise your cupboard space to give the effect of more storage space.